Oct 19, 2010

Fall in Buffalo....

I am writing this one after a long time. I am not sure if blogs are becoming less popular because of face book and twitter effect.We get to know " What's on your mind" every other second.

I have seen people updating their status message on Face book as many as 6-7 times in a day. There should be a survey that tells if popularity of blogs have gone down!! But I still believe blogs tell you much more than "what is on your mind", it tell about individuals perspective and about their views.

Finally I have joined my MBA School ( It started 2 months back and it's been busy 2 months). Till now buffalo has treated me nicely, fall is indeed beautiful and you fall in love with the UB campus when you take a walk under the red sky , with cold breeze touching your face and you see maple leaves colorfully decorated on your pavement. As i move toward my house in South Campus I realize we have so much to accomplish in a matter of two years. It makes me doubtful about my self-efficacy,if I will be available to absorb all the knowledge that school is throwing at me, but than I realize that this is what I always wanted and I have no option but to fight and prove that I am not going down without a fight.

No comments: