Apr 4, 2008

Welcome 2008............

I know i am very late.....not even worth sayin belated new year, anyways i know no one would have missed me coz i cant see many comments( or is it tht ppl peep in widout leavin there comments), however truth is that i have written many blogs in past five months but this is the first one that i am writing this year. So at this stage of life i am near the end of my graduation, now this has left me very confused actually i am not able to decide if this is the time to be cheerful as i am goin to enter new boundaries or am i goin to finish up with the best part of my life........... my college years( look this is wat all aged and sadistic ppl around me say n there is no choice then to believe them as i havent experienced it yet) so as always i have decided to live for now. During past few months i have become more philosophical kind(plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dnt run away i am not goin to bore you) or may be i was always so but more of it is coming out now. Acha best part is that i am doin lot of things , more specifically adventure sports, as i have a feelin that i am not goin to get so much of freeeeeeeeee( bhaut time hai mere paas plz batao maain kya karu..comeon ppl leave ur comments n tell me kuch constructive hat ke ideas) time, nyways chalo i will stop boring ...just waana say i am back!

No comments: