Jun 8, 2007

college life part 2

Illusion is the right word and bit later i realized that it was all a fallacy ,real word is different , i will come to this real world later friends..but as i entered the college gate ,my first day...and than i met one of my seniors ..."oye party main aaya hai kya top button khula kaise hai",as i wasnt used to such type of tone i looked at him"kya be necche dekh . Eyes on your third button"he spoke in censure way.And me and my friend were only pantomiming.Actually that guy was half of my size ,i thought "itna bol raha hai ,khud ka to shirt ka teesra button tak khula hua hai,aur size main aadaha hai"..oh i forgot to tell you about my first friend in college mishraji actually his full name was too long so i called him by his sirname and now i am in my last year and i can guarrantee that not even best of his friends know his full name .He is famously known as mishraji .We both were almost opposite he was calm , very simple too straight (hey i mean straight forward... poora to pada karo)and very gentle..nahi nahi aap log galat mat samjhe...even i was not a hooligan but i am a huge guy not gentle all the times but know how to tackle people in different situation ,,you can call me a bit diplomatic because even i can not hurt people ,,but cannot either keep eveyone happy at a same time so i have to be a bit diplomatic.Ok than my first day and my first class i looked at my surroundings very tidy very neat (so were the girls )..than came a senior in our class ..we all looked like a shoal terrified ,,we stood up and wished him together "good morning sir" aor phir woh surur ho gaya "from tommorow no jeans ,formal dress for boys "and than a sweet voice interrupted that was a girl ,our senior ..she was in a shipshape condition " all girls will be in suits no jeans and tops"she said .and than suddenly a teacher entered the class.She entered the class and as she saw the seniors she shrewdly aasked them "Wat you guys are doin here"."Mam actually one of my cousin is in this batch i came to meet him"said the siren senior and than out of my utter amazement she pointed at me .Teacher looked at me and i gently smiled back and noddingly said yes.All my batchmates looked at me and i felt like a simian.Class got over and now was the time to make new friends.Just than a pencil dropped behind my chair and than like twinkle of bell a sweet sound went in my ear flaps" excuse me. can you please pickup that pencil for me".I looked back like a shyster ,she was pretty "obviously i will do that for you" and i gave her the pencil.I grade my self as a person with looks a bit better than a average person and with a tall built the most impressive thing about me is that i dont have sleazy nature , and to add on that i luckily got slected for Mr.fresher so i became a known face, and finaly got the chance to make many friends(however the greater no. was that of girls and i would call that human nature rather male nature).And during the Mr.fresher comptetion i made another good friend and now he is one of my closest buddies Tushar .A short highted but a smart person ,with his looks as well as with his talks.Together we made a great combo and made many common friends raggin days got over and with them gone were the days of masti and fun...............

No comments: