May 5, 2007

Welcome

Tragedies is the part of my life!and i know that very well poocho kyon!are yaar i wasted one hour writting a blog and as i moved my finger on a button "PUBLISH" an than there was a thunder lightining flashed i close my eyes and when i opened my eyes to see themagic ,it happened ,which was suppose to be my first blog ,vanished where where! where! where! and than there was the page that is mostlyviewed in india
," NET DISCONNECTED KINDLY REFRESH THE PAGE AGAIN".
My eyes popped out of my sockets and they would have definetley fallen out if out wud not have controlld my anger..any ways past is past(this qoute is often used by me wen i am disappointed).Finally i have published my first blog welcome to harshitpurwar.blogspot.com

1 comment:

its me saurabh tambi.... said...

well life,s other name is tragedies harshit dnt worry its not only u 85% ppl on dis world think that their,s life is full of tragedies n 1 thing refresh waali line is wid paticularly at ur place kindly dnt generalize it 4 india... kindly check ur isp address..

bye